Editorial principles of the journal “Pedagogical education”
Editorial principles of the journal “Pedagogical Education in Russia”
1. Accessibility of information. The scientific journal is the open platform for discussion of the current state of affairs and perspectives of development in such important social sphere as education. The goal of involvement of the representatives of educational community to scientific and pedagogical creative work can be reached with the help of information technologies
2. Efficiency of information. The scientific journal provides information for specialists and people interested in the results of research work, important processes in education, in the content of the normative acts issued by the government and Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, conceptual and methodological approaches worked out by the RussianAcademy of Education.
3. Social importance and strategic content of the articles. The scientific journal publishes articles, which present socially important scientific information and describe the topic with regard to the interests of the community. The articles published in the journal discuss the strategy of development of the Russian education, educational policy, innovative processes, reflection of the pedagogical activity – all the aspects of this sphere.
4. Independent expertise of the articles. The editorial board of the journal provides high quality and independent expertise of the submitted articles.
5. Objectivity, authenticity and accuracy of the information. The journal provides objective, authentic and accurate information based on the facts from the trustworthy sources with the distinct differentiation between facts and comments.
6. Pluralism of opinions. The journal covers the problems of the educational system, gives different opinions important for the topic covered, it strives to justice and openness and expression of the most important views in the analysis of the trend and conflict of opinions. All the parties involved in discussion of the vexed questions have equal rights to express their view.
7. Diversity of topics and the principle of equality. The journal offers a wide range of topics without any preference in all the territory of the Russian Federation in the interests of all the population with regard to ethnic, national and cultural diversity of the country.
8. Responsibility to the readers. The editorial board of the scientific journal bears full responsibility to the pedagogical audience for the content of the published articles and feedback to the authors of the articles.
9. Impartialityandbalance. Personal views of the editors, experts of the journal are to be outside the frameworks of the articles. If there are different opinions on the problem, both views should be expressed.
10. Independence and doing no harm. The editorial board shows the events as they are, disregard of the opinion of different groups. Articles that contain offensive expression, means of aggression and discrimination, that arouse international and racial conflict, violate international legal regulations and acts.